Jill formed Sensible Senior Solutions because she has compassion for people as they age and she saw that families need help in making informed decisions.
|Jill Chaban, Geriatric Care Manager|
Jill's goal is to save you time and money by making the right decisions in the beginning.
Jill has many years of experience in the health care arena in Western, Mass. Jill has worked with area physicians, skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and related elder care services in the region.
The Alzheimer's Association recognizes Jill Chaban of Sensible Senior Solutions as a Geriatric Care Manager.
Jill's Affiliations & Memberships
- Associate Member - Belchertown Council on Aging
- Member of Western Mass. Eldercare
- Member Women Business Owners Alliance
- CEU Certifications in Medication Management, Fall Prevention in the Aging Population and Challenging Behaviors in People with Dementia
- Combined 10 years experience in Homecare, Pharmaceuticals and Senior Living Options
- Bachelor of Arts, Fordham University, New York, NY
- 2010- CEU Certifications in Fall Prevention and the Aging Population/Medication Management/and Challenging Behaviors in People with Dementia
- 2008-Presidents Circle-Amedisys Home Health Care
2006-Representative of Distinction Award-Novartis/Cardinal Health
- 2003-2004-Promoted lifesaving drugs to InternalMedicine doctors improving patient life's while being recognized by company.